Terms and Conditions
Nobody really likes paperwork, but for both your benefit and mine I have my clients sign a short agreement so we both know what we can expect from each other. To keep things simple, here are some bullet points as well as the full agreement below.
- Payment is due when your photo shoot starts and an adult must sign the paperwork.
- You are paying for a set number of photos (that you get to chose!) and an amount of shoot time.
- If you totally love your photos and want some extras, you can add them for $5 each.
- If we have to cancel for any reason, I can't promise a reschedule, but I'll do my best to make it happen.
- Unless you tell me otherwise, I might use your photo on my social media or my website.
- If you want to shoot for longer, I might add an extra time fee or bump you up to the next price package.
- I might have to change my paperwork, and if I do, you can find it right here.
"I do herby agree to pay Ben Haws (“Photographer”) the amount of $___________ for services rendered. In exchange, the photographer has agreed to give me ________ edited, full-resolution, digital photograph files, with the option of purchasing any additional files of my choosing at a rate of $5 per additional photo.
The photographer has granted me the right, as per this agreement, to print and/or publish the photos that I purchase for personal use and/or personal promotion of businesses or services that I may offer. I grant to the photographer the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of me, or in which I may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising, and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; and to alter and composite the same without restriction and without my inspection or approval. I hereby release the photographer from all claims and liabilities relating to said photographs and acknowledge that the photographer retains all copyrights pertaining to their use.
I acknowledge that the photographer retains the right to change these terms at any time, without notice. I understand the photographer also has the right to terminate or cancel our photo shoot at any time. I understand that any photo shoot that I or the photographer cancels for any reason has no rescheduling guarantee. I understand that if my shoot surpasses the amount of time agreed upon in this document the photographer retains the right to modify this agreement, including but not limited to, photo package selection, total price, number of photos received, and that I am responsible for any additional payments.
I acknowledge that this document is accurate and correctly reflects our agreement."